Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Am I hot enough?

As soon as I get some "hot" photos together, I will apply to hotenough.org, a dating website exclusively created for good looking and fit singles. I am very nervous, I must admit. What if the judging committee thinks I am not an 8? You see, you have to be an 8 to be accepted to the club. Or what if they say "you're only a 5, Victoria..go back to those other not hot dating websites." That would sting for sure.

Nevertheless, I will try it out, you see I have dabbled in online dating a little (3 days) and I did find that most of the members that I viewed were not really that attractive. Sure, we shared similar interests and had common life goals, but I wouldn't have wanted to look at them for too long. And this exact same thought was what motivated Jason Pellegrino and his partner to create the website. They both rate over an 8 and felt there was a real market for this type of a business. We'll just have to see. I will keep you all posted about what my rating is and if anything comes of this adventure.


Jason Pellegrino (an 8.2 on the attractiveness scale) says the problem with Internet dating services is not enough really hot-looking people. So he and a business partner have created HotEnough.org, a sort of online version of Studio 54, the exclusive '70s disco where gaining admission was a pitiless Darwinian exercise. HotEnough.org is for "fit, good-looking" people.

Source: breitbart.com

Tags: opinion | newsgroup | internet dating | hotenough.org | entertainment

No comments: