Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Speaks: "I Am Addicted To Alcohol And Drugs"

Lindsay Lohan's people isued a press release today where she admits she is addicited to alcohol and drugs. Let's pause a minute. Okay, great.



I very much want to be healthy and gain control of my life and career and have asked for medical help in doing so. I am taking these steps to improve my life. Luckily, I am not alone in my daily struggle and I know that people like me have succeeded. Maybe with time it will become easier. I hope so."





This part is cleverly written.


It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs.






Tags: ADDICTED | alcohol | completed | days | drugs | Jail | Lindsay Lohan | Lindsay Lohan Speaks | months | rehab | remains

No comments: