Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Puckheads rejoice! Canucks win over Stars in Game 7

Go Canucks Go!

I don't know that much about hockey and I have to admit I am a major "Vancouver's in the playoffs so I'm jumping on the bandwagon girl," however last night's huge victory was sweet.

My entire neighbourhood went crazy after the Canucks won the NHL Western Conference quarter final against the Dallas Stars. Blowhorns, sirens, cars honking...downtown was in absolute happy madness. The final score was Canucks 4, Stars 1.

Now, we have to get through Anaheim.


Trevor Linden's power-play goal broke a 1-1 deadlock seven minutes into the third period as the Canucks dispatched the Dallas Stars 4-1 in Game 7 of their NHL Western Conference quarter-final

Source: cbc.ca
Canucks beat Dallas in Game Seven

Tags: Vancouver | screens | Dallas | linden | linden | Dallas | Dallas | Dallas | Canuck | Canuck | Canuck | Canuck | Marty | Marty | Monday | Monday | Sports | Sports | Sports

No comments: