Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tyra Banks wears a bikini..again

Tyra Banks, now 33 is most recognized for being on the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue that she shot over a decade ago. The big deal wasn't that she was in a bikini, but that she was the first black supermodel to appear alone on the cover of the swimsuit issue. To mark this milestone, Tyra is going back to the Bahamas to shoot the same cover again, but she says this time the bikini will need a few adjustments. She's gained a bit of weight since then.



"I was about 140 pounds on that cover ... and I'm 161 now," the 5-foot-10 TV host told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "I'd say I looked like a stripper when I put it on."

Source: news.yahoo.com



Tags: modeling milestone | bikini-model | swimsuit | Bikinis | bikini | Tyra Banks | Sports Illustrated | People

No comments: