Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm an advocating creator

I just spent about 25 minutes filling out a cool questionnaire about one of my favourite topics -- my personality! I've done a bunch of these self-assessment quizzes so the results aren't surprising. It's pretty cool though. I like the interactive arrows, graphs, charts and buckets that empty when you move the cursor to gage what your DNA looks like to others. Take the quiz!

#One of the reasons you enjoy conversation as much as you do is that you often learn about yourself while talking things out with a friend; you realize things about your own beliefs while discussing them with others.

You have insight into what others are thinking and feeling. This ability allows you to be happy for others, and to commiserate when something has gone wrong for them.











Tags: Friends | Personal DNA report | report | results | Style

No comments: