Monday, July 16, 2007

NUDE PHOTOS HAUNT LINDSAY LOHAN

All of us at headquarters agree that this is probably a hoax. If there were nude photos for real, they'd be all over the net and already ready for viewing. I spoke to a source who is a Lindsey Lohan celeb blogger and the source says "I would be suspect, anyone can set up a username like that."


Just weeks after sultry shots of Lohan and Vanessa Minnillo goofing around with kitchen knives hit the Web, underground site celebslam.com claims it has its hands on nude photos of Lindsay - and the stalker-ish site is threatening to publish them.



Caught Lindsay Lohan on Gmail chat a little while ago. Had a bit of a longer conversation than last time. I don’t know about you but I get the feeling she really likes me. I may ask her to winter formal.



Tags: Lindsey Lohan nude photos | Nude Photos Haunt Lindsay Lohan

No comments: