Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What an eyeball tattoo looks like...

I'm not sure why anyone would get their eyeballs tattoo'd. I do like tattoos on some people, but this is a bit extreme. However, Josh who is a participant and member of an extreme body modification site just did [got his eyeball tattoo'd that is] and he's updating it on modblog's website. his eyeball has a big, ink looking like blotch in the middle of it and the eye looks red and infected. According to Josh, he's having no discomfort other than a mild " it feel like there's something in my eye." I personally hate that feeling. Still, if you're a bit squeamish, don't click through to look at the photo. It makes my eyes water.


The large blue spot below shows how far the ink has spread over the conjunctiva.







Tags: Bme | BMEboys | BMEgirls | body modification | extreme body modificaton | Eyeball Tattoo | tattoo

No comments: