Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Reverend Tori Spelling: At Your Service

Tori Spelling is now a Reverend, so call her Reverend TS if you will. She made the huge announcement on her myspace page on July 9th. Spelling officiated her first ceremony, a same-sex union, at her bed and breakfast in Fallbrook, California called Chateau La Rue over the weekend. This is the same B&B where her and her husband's, [Dean McDermott] unscripted series "Tori & Dean: Inn Love" is taped for the Oxygen network. I don't want to discount the altruistic motivations for her religious explorations [last time I checked she was Jewish and once your Jewish, your always Jewish..thanks Ryan Nadel] however, the plethora of mentioned sponsors, [Krol Vodka, Wilson Creek Winery] makes me think this is all for show. Regardless, her fans seem to love the idea of a Reverend Tori Spelling officiating their next wedding, many already trying to book her a year in advance.

Universal Ministries will ordain anyone, at no charge, for life. Become a LEGALLY ORDAINED MINISTER, ONLINE with Universal Ministries and start your own ministry or church today! Women are welcome and have the same right as men to ordination.



I am now officially ordained. Yep, thats right....Reverend Tori Spelling! I did it last week online and my official certificate is in the mail. I'm so proud. I can't wait to hang it.







Tags: becomes minister online | Dean McDermott | opinion | Reverend Tori Spelling | same-sex | Sinead O'Connor | Tori Spelling | union

No comments: